Clevedon Hall Hotel

Client               Clevedon Hall Hotel
Completed       2016
Architect         childs+suzmann architects

English Heritage Grade II Listed

Clevedon Hall was built in 1853 for Conrad Finzel, a German sugar merchant
It was originally known as Frankfurt Hall. The grounds were laid out in typical mid-19th century style, with both formal and informal elements combined

Refurbishment of upper two floors to create 25 5* Hotel rooms. Complete replacement of heating system with new biomass boiler plant serving cast iron radiators

High quality LED lamp lighting design to reduce energy whilst maintaining the aesthetic quality requirements

Wireless technology due to difficulty in distributing electrical services